May I tell you about my self?
Hey people! we meet again here, on the page where I describe everything about myself. If we scroll through 2019, I've already written something like this. But time changes and also people, I already different from my 2019 self. So let me introduce you again here. My name is Luna Aulia Kirana, you just can call me Luna. I am 16 years old and currently studying in SMAN 3 Bandung. Now, I'm in 11 grade where everything about academics is so frustrating ( a little of confiding here). I have a lot of favorite subjects. But what I really like the most is art. I also like Germany, since I believe it's fun to master. For the science subject, I am more likely into physic than math right now. I know I'm not really good at it but it's so satisfying when I solve the problem all by myself. Though it's so confusing, I like to put my logical thinking into that systematic subject. I think me and physic is a kind of like a love-hate relationship. And lastly, I really like bio...
Comments
Post a Comment