˗ˏˋAsking and Giving Opinion ˎˊ˗

 One day, Klaus and Ben just come out from a small bakery in the town. The bakery sells so many kinds of delicious bread, but at low prices, that's why they intended to buy a lot of them.


Klaus: "Oh my god, I really adore that bakery. These bread are so good, we should come here another time."

Ben: "I know right? so bad they didn't have a strategic location. If they did, their bakery would be the ultimate unbeaten bakery of the whole town."

Klaus: "Yeah right... *munching*. Hey Ben, you know what? I have an idea."

Ben: "What? please don't tell me another crazy idea like last time... I got tired of clearing up the mess you did."

Klaus: "Aw, don't be like that to your precious innovative brother. I don't think this contains any craziness like you think, but how about we make a cafe?"

Ben: "Suddenly? Why?" 

Klaus: "To make money, of course, and a cafe sounds classy for a hangout place in this small town."

Ben:" I don't think we can, none of us can make some pretty and edible foods. Do you forget how you burned our kitchen last time you try to make a cupcake?"

Klaus:" Forget about making it. This idea came up while eating this bread."

Ben: "Wait, that's not what you're thinking right?"

Klaus: "Yep! That's right, you are smart. We're going to buy a lot of beverages from that bakery and some other tiny stores from this town, then change all of their packagings to ours, make them more pretty and postable, and lastly served it in our cafe. What do you think?"

Ben: "I don't think that's a good idea.."

Klaus: "Why? Imagine how famous and successful we'll become."

Ben: "First thing, I think your idea to change all of their packagings sounds wrong. That's breaking the law. We can get charged if we do that."

Klaus: "Who cares about law? This is a small town, no one ever realize it"

Ben: "I do, a lot of people do. Plus, doesn't it mean that we will steal their idea and authenticity? I would be mad if I was in their position."

Klaus: "Don't be so naive. There are so many big companies that resell some products of others without their consent. For example, a clothing store that sells clothes from a clothing manufacturer. They didn't have to get their permission to sell their clothes. It is the same case right?"  

Ben: "No it isn't, the clothing store was a distributor and the clothing manufacturer was a producer. Even if they didn't get any permission from the clothing manufacturer, they didn't change their label like you are going to do."

Klaus: "Permission? What's for? We already paid the bread, it's mean we also already bought their whole ideas. If we ask for their consent, I'm sure they're not going to give it. "

Ben: "They are selling bread, Klaus, not ideas. Do you know how much an idea cost? it's not that easy to find, don't you think?"

Klaus: "Come on ben.. we're going to promote their product anyway, well technically. I just want to start a business, don't you care about your brother?"

Ben: "Well of course I do, but your ideas are wrong. How about another business? Like selling some arts? Everyone thinks that your arts are so amazing, you'll get money without making any criminal record."

Klaus: "Hmm, that's will do. But how can I promote my art business? I still think a cafe is way cooler."

Ben: "Don't worry, your brother will be here to help you. You can still learn to bake while working on your business if you want. Then if it's good enough, you'll able to make a cafe."

Klaus: "Alright, I agree with you now. But don't blame me if the kitchen burns again."

Ben: "O-Okay, just be careful.."

〖 Asking Opinion〗

〖 Giving Opinion〗

〖 Responding Opinion〗



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Deutsche Kultur - Nico's Weg

『 Suggestion and Offer』