『 Suggestion and Offer』


Our English teacher asked us to make a conversation that including suggestion and offer from the topics that she gave. I decided to choose the 'Independence day' topic, so here we go!

 Independence Day 


Lily: "Hey Josh, what event is upcoming?"
Josh: "I think it's Independence day. Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you yesterday, would you like to join the committee?"
Lily: "Sure, I'd like to."
Josh: "Awesome! What kind of games do you think would be great? Do you have any suggestions?"
Lily: "I think we should do the iconic games of the event, like eating crackers competition, sack race, and climbing a slippery pole. It would be fun"
Josh: "Good ideas. How about catching the ducks competition? I think it would be funny and unique."
Lily: "We'd better not. It would be such a mess, plus we don't have enough ducks to do that."
Josh: "What about the winners? The village chief suggested that we should give them some cleaning equipment for the prize."
Lily: "I'm not sure about that. I'd rather give them some snacks or books regarding that this event should be fun."
Josh: "Okay, I'll report that to the committees. Thank you for joining us. See you at our first meeting!"
Lily: "See you!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Deutsche Kultur - Nico's Weg

˗ˏˋAsking and Giving Opinion ˎˊ˗