My life


On May 5, 2004, a day after my brother 2nd  birthday, I took my first breath in Bandung, West Java. Since my big brother born, my family lived in Riung Bandung for two and a half years. Then we move to Cibangkong street and live there till now. In 2008, my sister was born and it gave much happiness to our family. I was an active child. I always had some much fun time to play with my siblings, cousins, and friends. I always had a big interest in art since I was a child., I always loved to see something that attracts my eyes. Like some interesting characters, movies, cartoons, comic books, posters and else. So, I have something in my mind that tells me that  I can make all of that too with my own hand. And it's so satisfying to see my own artwork.
When I entered kindergarten , I was being a quiet and shy child. I only played with one or two kids, or sometimes I liked being alone. I didn’t like so many crowds and couldn’t adapt well to the environment.
But when I entered primary school, I started being active again. I had so much fun with my friend back then. But it only happened for a year. I moved to another school when I was up to 2nd grade. I had trouble in adaptation again, I was being quiet and shy. But I improved my social skills from year to year and get used to handling it.. I had a group of friends that I didn’t want to leave. But we had to go on to middle school and be separated.
On middle school, I was being a better person. I was getting easier in adaptation and be friends with everyone. My grades were improving too. I always had the first rank in my class every semester, except for the first semester, I was in the second position back then.  I always study hard to make people around me proud. And the effort didn’t betray the result, I reached the best score of the National Exam in my school. I was so happy and excited to go to high school.
Now, here I am in the school that I dreamed so much, SMAN 3 Bandung.  I was so happy when hearing that I can go to school here, I was glad that my efforts were not in vain. But my story didn’t end here, there are so many things that I wanted to do in the future. I hope I can trough my highs school in fun ways and improve myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Deutsche Kultur - Nico's Weg

˗ˏˋAsking and Giving Opinion ˎˊ˗

『 Suggestion and Offer』