My Holiday

 MY HOLIDAY

Honestly, on the first week of my holiday, I didn't go anywhere rather than home. It's because my family was kind of busy that week. My mother had a lot of essays that must be done and my brother was going to train the juniors of his extracurricular in the wood. So because of that, I and my sister spent all day long every single day at home watching television.

On Saturday, I and my family except my brother decided to have lunch outside. At first, we had lunch at Fukuzushi. We ate some delicious sushi there. Next, after visit some stores around there, we went to a patisserie named Brussels Spring. We had a lot of fantastic deserts there. Start with croissant, ice cream waffles, nachos, and many cakes. We really enjoyed those tasty desert.


On new year Eve, because there were many midnight sales everywhere, we decided to went shopping in Paris van Java. Because the mall is starting to close at 10 pm, not every one of the family had bought the things they want. So, we decided to visit here again tomorrow. Even it was almost midnight, we didn't want to past dinner. So we search for an 24 hours restaurant that still open. Finally, we arrived at Merugame Udon. We spent our new year at there. But there was no fireworks that can be seen. I suspect the fireworks this year is lesser than last year.

My father planned to have a vacation on Thursday. But I didn't feel very well that day, so we decided to go tomorrow. On Friday, we finally went off to Central Java even at first we a little bit late. We went there with our family car for around 7 hours till we arrived. We planned to go directly to Dieng mountain but realized that it was raining and the day got dark, we decided to had a night at a hotel in Pekalongan.

The next day in the early morning, we finally went to the mountain. It took 3 hours to get there. On the way long there, we passed a forest. The forest has an amazing view. It looked like it's more natural than the forest I've been before reminding the big trees. At the first stop, we visit a crater, I forgot the name. To be honest, the view was not that good. It was because there are too many traders that spread all around there, so  I can see many trash laying there and there. On the second stop, we arrived at a lake named Telaga Warna. I prefer this to the last stop. The area was still natural and didn't have that much of human intervention.


Next, we arrived at Batu Pandang Ratapan Angin. It is my favorite stop so far. It had many beautiful views and quite neat. And it had a giant swing that was so fun to ride. And finally for the last stop, went to Candi Arjuna complex. There were five candi on there. There were Candi Arjuna, Candi Semar, Candi Srikandi, Candi Puntadewa, and Candi Sembadra. They were neatly lined up on a wide expanse of grass. 

After visited all of those spots, we had a night at a hostel near the complex. And on the other day, we directly went home reminding we had to school and work the next day. So that's all my journey during the holiday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Deutsche Kultur - Nico's Weg

˗ˏˋAsking and Giving Opinion ˎˊ˗

『 Suggestion and Offer』