May I tell you about my self?

 Hey people! we meet again here, on the page where I describe everything about myself. If we scroll through 2019, I've already written something like this. But time changes and also people, I already different from my 2019 self. So let me introduce you again here. 

My name is Luna Aulia Kirana, you just can call me Luna. I am 16 years old and currently studying in SMAN 3 Bandung. Now, I'm in 11 grade where everything about academics is so frustrating ( a little of confiding here).  

I have a lot of favorite subjects. But what I really like the most is art. I also like Germany, since I believe it's fun to master. For the science subject, I am more likely into physic than math right now. I know I'm not really good at it but it's so satisfying when I solve the problem all by myself. Though it's so confusing, I like to put my logical thinking into that systematic subject. I think me and physic is a kind of like a love-hate relationship. And lastly, I really like biology. Because in biology, I can find out how do human bodywork and how a single cell can affect the universe.

For activity, as you know, I really love art-related activities. Like drawing, painting, designing, animating, and others. I was starting to be interested in art since I was little. My child's version of me is always attracted to something that pleases her eyes. I remember I was often seeing something like posters, cartoons, movies, painting in a while time.  From that, I was motivated to create it with my own hands. And I was greatly satisfied to see my own works.

Besides art, I like to watch movies and series in my spare time, especially on weekends. From those, I'm able to release all the stress that I got from schoolwork. I like every kind of genre except horror. For reading, I was more interested in nonfiction books. I am currently reading a psychiatry book. The book is so helpful to manage my mental issues in biological ways. 

I conclude myself as a caring person (not admitting I know it from the MBTI test). I realize that I cannot leave someone with a problem that I could solve. For example, I like to teach my friends and give them some tips for studying. I would happy to know that my bit of help is worthwhile. 

People around me called me perfectionists. I don't know if that a strength or a weakness, but I would get upset if something doesn't really go as I planned. I would do anything to achieve my view of perfection, especially on things that I like. I'm also often being moody. My feeling can change just in minutes. From happy to sad, from goofy to serious, and from discipline to reckless. My big weakness is that I'm easily distracted. If a small thing came in while I'm in focus, I would get distracted and forget what am I doing. To manage that, I use some apps that would help me to focus and play some classical music. However, those things don't work when I'm out of the door. Therefore I often get lost in a crowded place.

If you looked back on my previous self describe, I said that I wanted to be an illustrator or an animator.  Well, I still wanted to be them, but some reasons make me uncertain. Yes, I'm so head over heels for art. Despite this, I don't actually want to work as an artist in the future. Why? since I was studying science for years at school, I think I don't want to waste it. I mildly want to consider art just for a hobby. 

But if I certainly choose art for my future, I would really like to study in FSRD ITB. I was really amused by their amazing artwork a long time ago. It would be a dream to study along with my biggest passion. Then after FSRD ITB, I hope I could continue my study at the University of California, Los Angeles in animating. 

Alternatively, I wanted to be a psychiatrist. I'm so interested in how do brain work and how biology can affect someone's mental emotion. There are a lot of people in this world that need help with their mental issues. We cannot ignore the importance of mental health, because it can extremely affect many things. Unfortunately, Indonesia still doesn't have enough psychiatrists. That makes me more want to be a psychiatrist. 

The step that I would take is taking study in German. Germany has a very nice medical education and a lot of modern medical devices. My brother is going to study there next year, so I wouldn't be alone there. Though the language is quite hard, I will learn it start from now. 


To achieve all my goals, I'm going to work hard from now on. I will study hard, prepare some portfolios, and make a visionary plan for my future. And don't forget to pray to Allah SWT. I'm also always asking people around me to support and pray for me. 

That's all from me, I'm sorry if this page is quite boring. I wish all the best for you guys too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Deutsche Kultur - Nico's Weg

˗ˏˋAsking and Giving Opinion ˎˊ˗

『 Suggestion and Offer』