Hey! How are you during this long term quarantine? I hope you're doing fine and healthy. This quarantine makes me feel like I've been trapped in a tall tower for a dozen years. Doesn't it sound like an allusion? But what is an allusion? So currently, I have learned a new subject in the English subject. It is 'allusion'. According to the zoom meeting last Tuesday, an allusion is a brief reference to a person, thing, place, idea, or a cultural, historical, literary, or political significance. The allusion I said before was a reference from a German fairy tale, 'Rapunzel'. An allusion is intended to make an indirect connection between two contexts. It is also used to simplify some complex ideas or emotions of the writer. There are four types of allusion. There are mythology, religion, literature, and pop culture. We were assigned to find an allusion in a song and describe it in a paragraph or two. I decided to pick it from one of my favorite songs. The s...
Hey people! we meet again here, on the page where I describe everything about myself. If we scroll through 2019, I've already written something like this. But time changes and also people, I already different from my 2019 self. So let me introduce you again here. My name is Luna Aulia Kirana, you just can call me Luna. I am 16 years old and currently studying in SMAN 3 Bandung. Now, I'm in 11 grade where everything about academics is so frustrating ( a little of confiding here). I have a lot of favorite subjects. But what I really like the most is art. I also like Germany, since I believe it's fun to master. For the science subject, I am more likely into physic than math right now. I know I'm not really good at it but it's so satisfying when I solve the problem all by myself. Though it's so confusing, I like to put my logical thinking into that systematic subject. I think me and physic is a kind of like a love-hate relationship. And lastly, I really like bio...
The Impacts of Social Media for Teenagers Social media is an essential app that everyone must have, especially teenagers. The purpose of social media is to make people easier to interact online. Some of the social media that people mostly used are Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook, and many else. There is a lot of fun positive impacts of social media. But there are also negative impacts. Teenagers can make a lot of new friends from inside or outside of the country. From that, they’re also can improve their foreign language ability. It is also easier for them to participate in online events, such as workshops, contests, discussions, and else. Those can help them to develop their knowledge and skills. Aside from those, there are also a lot of negative impacts for teenagers. They usually spend more time on social media rather than having quality time with their family or friends. Teenagers also can easily be fooled by false information and spread it recklessly. And lastly, soci...
Comments
Post a Comment