Dialogue‧₊˚✧

Dialogue



Haya: "Hi Luna, are you good?"
Luna: "Better than ever"
Haya: "I heard that you just won a competition"
Luna: "Yes, that's true. I just won a painting competition"
Haya: "Really? That's good you're such a talented person"
Luna: "Thank you, you're not bad either".
Haya: "What do you get from winning the competition?"
Luna: "I got a trophy, a certificate, and some painting tools. I feel so lucky"
Haya: "Yes, lucky indeed, congratulations for what you got!"
Luna: "Haha thanks"
Haya: "By the way can I look at your painting? I want to see how good it is"
Luna: "Sure, but I didn't bring it here right now. But you can check it on my social media"\
Haya: "Okay, I'll check it" (check Luna's painting on the phone)

Haya: "I already check your painting. Your painting is so cool an I want to participate in a competition like you"
Luna: "Sure, there will be a painting competition on the 7th of September soon. You can participate in it if you want to"
Haya: "Okay I will participate in it. But before that, I really want to learn to paint with you if you don't mind"
Luna: "Sure. We can start tomorrow after school at my house"
Haya: " Okay, I'll come to your house tomorrow, see you"
Luna: "See you"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Deutsche Kultur - Nico's Weg

˗ˏˋAsking and Giving Opinion ˎˊ˗

『 Suggestion and Offer』