◣ Introduce My Self ◥



Introduce My Self


Hello! My name is Luna Aulia Kirana. My friends and family usually call me Luna. I'm 15th years old and I'm a 10th grader at 3 High school Bandung. I born on the 5th of May 2004. I live in Cibangkong street no 210/120, Bandung. I am the middle child of my family. I have one older brother and one younger sister

 I always had a big interest in art since I was a child. I like to draw, paint, and make something with my creativity. When I was in kindergarten, I always loved to see something that attracts my eyes. Like some interesting character, movies, cartoons, comic books, posters and etc. So, I have something in my mind that tells me that  I can make all of that too with my own hand. And it's so satisfying to see my own artwork. That makes me want to be an animator or illustrator, at least right now. I don't know how my dream job will change as time goes by.

Besides painting and drawing, I like to read too. I read at least every day. But I often don't read books that much, expect lesson books. I usually read wattpad, a book application, and webtoon. Oh, and really like to watch movies and series. My favorite genres are action, mystery, fantasy, and sci-fi. My favorite movies are all of the Marvel movies and Harry Potter. And my most favorite series is Stranger Things. I really in love with its storyline because it's so unpredictable and amazing.

So those are my hobbies, right now I'm going to explain what makes me, me. Some of my friend told me that I'm a perfectionist. I don't really like to admit that, but I would get upset if something wasn't going well as I planned. So I will do anything to achieve my goals as I will try. And if some people know me so well, they will realize that I'm such a late thinker, hehe. I don't even know why, but I will try my best to lessen that some kind of habit.

Those are some part of me, I'm sorry if I have some mistake of my word. I don't really that good at english, but i will try my best in the future. Thanks for reading this post! I really appreciate your desire to read this text.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die Deutsche Kultur - Nico's Weg

˗ˏˋAsking and Giving Opinion ˎˊ˗

『 Suggestion and Offer』